Job Title: Account Manager – Sault Saint Marie, ON
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, evian® and A&W®.
About our People
We are committed to doing our best every day and our core values define and reflect how we work:
- Safety First
About This Opportunity
The Account Manager is responsible for identifying and selling against opportunities to maximize profit while building strong relationships with local and National customers. A strong understanding of the different sales channels, platforms and products is required to develop new business within the assigned territory.
- Sell against customer promotional plans and increase in-store points of purchase by evaluating and securing incremental displays and equipment
- Focus on driving growth and profitability for the customer and Company
- Ensure proper execution and compliance of Customer Marketing Agreements in all accounts
- Seek out and acquire new business opportunities within the assigned territory and sales channels
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and merchandising standards in each account
- Provide a high level of customer service and resolve issues promptly
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities.
Relationships/Ambassador / Corporate Responsibility:
- Builds strong relationships with key customers / suppliers that result in win-win solutions.
- Models behaviours that are indicative of an aligned system Leverages local knowledge to influence and leverage system strengths to drive positive results.
Seen as a key leader for Coca-Cola Bottling Limited in the local market
- Post-Secondary education, preferably in business related field or sufficient business experience in a similar role
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales role preferable in consumer goods industry
- Minimum of 2 years in consumer products/direct store delivery sales/major account management
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Proficient using a variety of computer programs
- Valid driver’s license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
Important – All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@cokecanada.com