Superior Nissan - Superior Customs and Detailing
Using necessary equipment for cleaning and detailing; maintaining Superior Customs & Detailing’s quality of customer service.
Inspecting vehicles thoroughly. Cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing old and new vehicles. Maintaining all detailing equipment.
Coordinating all Jobs with coworkers and team members. Clean work area daily. Cleaning and salting doorways in the winter months, helping with snow removal.
- Attention to detail of vehicles is highly important.
- Should possess or develop excellent technical knowledge and skills regarding auto detailing. Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Good time management skills.
- Working independently without supervision and being able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic
- Complete all health & safety training required.
- Experience is considered an asset.
- Safety footwear. No cell phone use except at lunch hour or breaks.
How to Apply:
Submit applications to Rick Ardito at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com