Website Northside Auto Group
We want you to join our growing team at Northside Auto Group
Join our successful Volkswagen dealership and as a motivated Automotive Service Manager and we will help you on the path to success from your very first day!
We are a proud member of the prestigious 2019 Wolfsburg Crest Club.
Membership into the Wolfsburg Crest Club means that we have provided the highest level of outstanding sales and service to you, our valued customers.
Only select Volkswagen dealers in Canada are selected to be part of this elite group!
You will have ongoing training opportunities, a competitive benefit package and you will become a member of our family that values our people, their work and life goals, and their participation in the VERY BEST guest experience.
Our team members enjoy:
- Working at a fun, vibrant, exciting, respectful dealership.
- Building excitement – ensuring every customer touch point is professional, yet fun.
- High demand, award winning vehicles that drive customers to the dealership.
We are looking for an Automotive Service Manager who:
- Has the energy and enthusiasm to be part of a growing business.
- A “glass half full” attitude and the ability to focus on the positive side of things.
- A coachable personality, and the desire to continually improve.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction targets are met to promote a first-class customer experience.
- Promotes team work and works cohesively within a team-oriented environment.
- Has technical knowledge, experience implementing/maintaining systems, procedures and processes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and outgoing personality.
Automotive Service Manager Duties:
- Foster a positive working relationship with Volkswagen Canada while representing the interests of the brand while simultaneously maintaining a consistent high-level customer experience and meeting the objectives of the dealership.
- To coach and mentor, a team of employees to provide second-to-none customer experience while achieving company targets.
- This position requires the leadership of the following roles: service advisors, licensed technicians, apprentices, shuttle drivers, and vehicle detailers.
- Implementing all systems, procedures and processes.
- Maintain high profitability in all areas with a high customer satisfaction percentage rating at all times.
- Tracking of performance of Service Advisors and Technicians.
- Forecast, target and track monthly sales, profits and expense objectives.
- Attaining department objectives.
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Health/medical benefit package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Salary + Bonus Component
APPLY TODAY TO BEGIN A REWARDING CAREER TOMORROW!
Job Type: Full-time
- Three (3) years of Managerial experience required.
- High aptitude to grasp a lot of information quickly.
- Strong financial aptitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
- Technical knowledge of vehicle service and auto parts (would be an asset).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written English) skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com