- Provide administrative support to body shop personnel.
- Prepares a list of equipment, supplies and repairs required and reviews with the Manager as needed.
- Ensures that repair estimates are completed in a timely manner.
- Works with insurance adjusters to ensure accident damages are completed and all damages billed/recovered.
- Communicates with the Manager on a timely basis, to schedule shop work efficiently and check on job status as often as necessary.
- Maintains contact with customers on a timely basis and in a professional manner.
- Scheduling of estimate appointments and customer follow-ups.
- Reviews technicians’ repair orders to ensure all information is complete and accurate before the next job is assigned to each technician – including customer-billed hours, list of parts by operation.
- Complies with all relevant Health & Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures
- Answering in-coming calls and greeting in-house customers.
- Providing administrative services in an effective and efficient manner to ensure that files are accurate and up to date.
- Customer reception area maintenance; i.e.: Office/ waiting area
- Face-to-face interaction with customers
- Understanding specific insurers’ claims processing policies and processes and following them accordingly
- Maintaining updated customer files
Schedule: MON-THURS: 9-4 PM/FRI: 9-5 PM (WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS OFF)
Wage: $16-$18 HOURLY WITH INCREASE UPON PROBATIONARY PERIOD
Mandatory experience in invoicing, receiving and applying customer payments
How to Apply
Please send resume to: email@example.com