Boss Roofing Company
- Assist in construction of sheds, patios, etc.
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Align, straighten, plumb, or square forms for installation. Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Erect scaffolding, shoring, or braces.
- Keep work site safe and clean in accordance to health and safety codes.
- Driver’s license would be preferred
- Working at Heights an asset
- Knowledge and experience of Carpentry would be considered an asset or someone willing to learn the trade
- If the applicant has a portfolio of carpentry work they’ve done it would be an asset
- Practical knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools.
- Practical knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Knowledge of basic shop mathematics to calculate metric conversions and materials needed for jobs.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are asked to submit a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com and quote job ID #6474 or drop off their applications at 503 Queen Street East during office hours.
We thank all applicants that apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org