Sault Community Career Centre
The Sault Community Career Centre (SCCC) is seeking a Communications, Marketing & Community Outreach Intern. In collaboration and under the direction of the Manager of Community Programs and the Communications Department lead, the successful applicant will:
- Assist in the development and implementation of a marketing plan to meet SCCC’s strategic goals and objectives;
- Maintain and ensure brand congruency across the organization and its divisions;
- Assist in the development of content for various marketing vehicles, including, but not limited to, newsletters, press releases, website, and social media platforms;
- Assist in the management of the organization’s website and social media platforms;
- Attend various employer-oriented activities to develop contacts and recruit employers;
- Connect with community agencies, organizations, and educational institutions;
- Monitor and collect monthly website analytics and provide reports on growth and activity.
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
The successful applicant will also possess:
- Education and/or experience in either Marketing, Event Planning, Communications, or Public Relations;
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Superior organizational skills;
- The ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator considered an asset;
- The ability to work both independently and cooperatively with others in a team environment;
- Versatility and flexibility required for adapting to immediate requests for information and services.
Application Deadline: Friday, May 25, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter by email to:
Kelsey Hroch, email@example.com
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY: NOHFC – An agency of the government of Ontario
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org