Website Equipment World Inc.
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario born company
As a Service Technician/Mobile Mechanic with Equipment World, you’ll be continually trained through the Toyota Material Handling Institute and earn certificates to become Toyota Accredited.
*Toyota Forklifts are #1 in the industry… learn to work with the BEST!*
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct repairs as requested by Service Coordinator and Manager in an efficient manner
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Complete work orders and part requisitions as per company procedures and guidelines
- Follow all health and safety policies as specified by Equipment World Inc. and the Ministry of Labour – whether in house or on customer site
- Perform on call and mobile duties as required
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
- Interact with suppliers, coworkers, management and customers via phone, electronic mail, and in person
- Accurately communicate part requirements to the Parts Department
- Attend all training courses as requested and complete all Toyota Portal Training
- Contribute to overall success of the company
- Actively contribute to team environment
You should possess a Heavy Duty, Truck & Coach, or Automotive Mechanical Journeyman Certificate or related Industrial Experience. Previous industrial mechanical experience and knowledge of propane, hydraulic and electrical systems including forklifts, scissor lifts, booms and related equipment would also be an asset.
A valid driver’s license, a strong aptitude for trouble shooting, attention to detail, superior communications skills – both written and verbal, proven time management skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently while unsupervised are essential requirements.
*We offer a comprehensive salary & full benefits program along with the support you need to succeed!*
*Productivity bonuses are earned monthly following the 3 month probation period!
To apply for this job please visit www.equipworld.com.