Wherever people travel, there will be a Wyndham there to welcome them
Microtel Inn & Suites is looking for a Front Desk Associate.
Front Desk Reception staffs are the first point of contact at the Inn, capable of providing information, and processing reservations on phone and in person.
- Guest service and sales skills.
- Computer competency.
- Register arriving guests, assign room(s) and room keys;
- Provide information to guests, as required;
- Take, cancel and change room reservations;
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints;
- Process guest departures, calculate charges and receive and process payments;
- Update Room Occupancy Sheet, as required. Balance cash and complete balance sheets.
- Handle Wake-up calls;
- Provide customer service and answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages appropriately;
- Clerical duties as assigned
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School Diploma;
- Ability to meet and greet the public in a positive and friendly manner;
- Ability to work alone;
- Quick learner and able to keep accurate records;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. A team player;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Professional, excellent attendance and punctual;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are asked to apply in-person to Microtel Inn & Suites at 724 Great Northern Road and ask for Don.