The General Garage Worker will be responsible for the detailing of all vehicle interiors and exteriors; the safe transportation of all Prouse Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd vehicles; and maintaining the cleanliness and security of Prouse Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd’s lot. Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary.
- Wash, buff and shine motor vehicle exteriors.
- Wash and clean interior and exterior vehicle windows and other glass surfaces.
- Shampoo upholstery.
- Automotive detailing.
- Inspect and report any vehicular damages.
- Drive, rearrange and move vehicles on Prouse Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Ltd lot.
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate departments after sales, trade-ins, arrival, etc.
- Service vehicles in storage to protect against deterioration.
- Maintain lot security and cleanliness.
- Report any problems or crimes within the lot.
- Verify vehicle serial numbers for invoices.
- Perform COVID-19 disinfection of vehicles and surfaces within the dealership
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Bending, crouching and kneeling.
- Physically demanding.
- Manual dexterity required.
- Interacts with management, employees, and clients.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Dusty, wet and damp conditions.
- Noisy environment
- Secondary School Diploma.
- Valid Driver’s License.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply in person with resume and references to Kelly Harvet at Prouse Chevrolet 851 Great Northern Road Sault Ste. Marie.