DZ Operator/Labourer to operate vacuum trucks and high pressure water blast units in the Industrial Service industry.
On-call / shift work / long hours / occasionally out of town work.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Participate in all pre-job hazard assessments and inspections
- Comply with all AIL Environmental and Health & Safety policies/rules
- Perform CIRCLE CHECK and complete TRUCK REPORT before and after job
- Must wear the job appropriate Personal Protective Equipment required by the company and/or the customers
- Work as a team
- Complete jobs at a safe and efficient pace
- Keep equipment and work area neat and clean
- All paper work is to be completed and turned in daily
- Ensure proper tools and supplies are brought to job site
- Must be Reliable, Dependable, Flexible and Ambitious to Work/Learn – Self Motivator.
- Must have a strong work ethic, reliability to work on call.
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract and be able to successfully pass background check, drug and alcohol testing.
- The applicant must be willing to work in a fast paced industrial environment with changing conditions that includes but are not limited to: Dirt / Dust / Hot / Cold / Noise / Restricted Space / Heights / Fumes
How to Apply
Please apply by fax: 289-695-2551 Attn: Human Resources or email us a copy of your resume at: email@example.com
GFL Environmental is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org