District of Sault Ste. Marie Social Services
Job Posting: #19-18
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
The District of Sault Ste. Marie Social Services Administration Board is searching for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team based in Sault Ste. Marie.
The HR Coordinator will administer the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Function by performing the following key activities:
- Oversee all aspects of the recruitment process;
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires;
- Coordinate and maintain human resources technologies;
- Analyze employee data and generate reports for business needs;
- Engage in labour relations matters including grievance administration, labour management meetings and collective agreement interpretation; and
- Provide general support, guidance and advice to managers and employees on all HR related matters.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of a university degree in Human Resources or relevant field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Possess a CHRL designation, or candidate; and
- Minimum three years Human Resources experience working in a unionized environment.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to communicate in an effective and tactful manner, organize their time to meet or exceed stringent deadlines, work independently and engage with others as a subject matter expert as required.
District of Sault Ste. Marie Social Services Administration Board offers a competitive compensation package, extensive benefit and pension programs, and a 35-hour work week.
How to Apply:
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: #19-18 – Human Resources Coordinator
Application Deadline: July 20, 16:00 hours
The District of Sault Ste. Marie Social Services Administration Board is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.