Website Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board
Invites applications for the following position:
LOCATION: Mount St. Joseph Catholic Education Centre, Sault Ste. Marie, ON
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
END DATE: 12 Months (contract position)
Under the direction of the Manager of the Information Technology Department, the successful candidate will work on programming and programming using Microsoft SSRS. Some of the duties will include researching, designing, and implementing new custom reports that tie into our student information system, as well as meeting with various groups and stakeholders to ensure the Board’s needs are being met.
- University/college degree/diploma in computer programming and/or database administration.
The successful candidate will demonstrate evidence of:
- proficiency with various languages such as SQL, PowerShell, C#;
- experience in SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio;
- superior planning and organizational skills;
- excellent communication/interpersonal skills;
- an ability to work under time-sensitive conditions/timelines;
- an ability to work independently as well as as a part of a team.
The successful candidate must:
- be a university or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university;
- be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program;
- be applying for their first full-time employment in their field of study.
Please submit a cover letter and resume together with copies of university/college degree/diploma by 4:00 p.m. on April 23, 2021 to email@example.com
THIS BOARD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In compliance with the Ontario with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Huron-Superior Catholic District School Board is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities. The Board will take into account the person’s ability to access information and will provide the information contained in Board-produced public documents in a format that meets those needs as agreed upon with the person. Please contact the Human Resources Department at 705-945-5610 prior to the posting closing date so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Rose Burton Spohn, Director
Sandra Turco, Chairperson
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org