Boss Roofing Company
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel.
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Performing other laboring and elemental duties
- Driver’s license would be preferred
- Must be able to work in different conditions
- Working at Heights an asset
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are asked to submit a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job ID #6472 or drop off their applications at 503 Queen Street East during office hours.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com