Website Northside Toyota
Northside Auto Group is currently looking for a Lot Attendant for our Toyota Dealership.
If you have a passion for customer service and you are a highly motivated individual, then you are the right person to join our team!
As a Lot Attendant, a typical day might include the following:
- Responsible for the safe transportation of all dealership vehicles and clients;
- Automotive cleaning
- Inspect and report any vehicular damages
- Drive, rearrange and move vehicles on the lot
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate departments after sales, trade-ins, arrival, etc.
- Service vehicles in storage to protect against deterioration
- Verify vehicle serial numbers for invoices
- Maintaining the cleanliness and security of the dealership lot
- Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as necessary
This job might be right for you if:
You have a valid G driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
You pay attention to detail. You ensure all work is completed accurately and with precision in a timely manner.
You are able to work in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate multitasking abilities while working under pressure.
You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
What We Offer:
- Group Benefits Plan after three months of employment
- Management support
- Training programs
- Great team-oriented atmosphere
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume via email to Paul Rizzo, Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com