Website Maple View Resident Council
...Helping People Live Better
Maple View Resident Council has recently received funding through Canada Summer Jobs Program and are looking to fill up to 4 positions – all applicants must meet requirements of this program. These positions are 30 hrs weekly and will run for 8 weeks starting July 2, 2019.
The Activity Aide Assistant will assist Resident Programs staff with programs, outings and special events with residents in a long term care facility.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Setup/clean up of program
- Assist with running programs/community outings
- Documentation of attendance
- Assisting with meal times
- Portering residents in the facility
- 1-1 visits
- And outdoor activities
- Smart Serve Certification is an asset
- Post-secondary enrollment in recreation/healthcare is an asset
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com