McLeod Bros. Mechanical Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, talented Accounts Payable Clerk ready to jump into a full-time position, 40 hours per week. If you are looking for a challenging job where your opinion is valued and you feel you can make a difference, you have come to the right place.
TASKS associated with this position include, but is not limited to:
- Control expenses: Receiving, Processing, and Verifying vendor invoices
- Matching invoices to our packing slips and to our own Purchase Orders
- Input vendor invoices into Jonas and Jonas Documents System for approval
- Monitor discount opportunities, schedules for Vehicle maintenance
- Verify corporate Credit Card reconciliations for accuracy and input into Jonas System for approval
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Verify discounts and promotions on sales orders
- Occasional Payroll for Vacation replacement with Weekly Payroll functions for affiliated company
- Maintain accurate filing system in Jonas Documents
- Provide support to the Controller for various month-end tasks and year-end tasks
- College Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration an asset
- Solid knowledge of accounts payable practices and procedures
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Accurate data entry skill with focus on attention to details
- Self-motivated and self-directed with excellent priority management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office; strong working knowledge of Word and Excel an asset
- Excellent priority management, resourcefulness, and ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Experience with multi-company organizations is an asset
- Responsive team player with ability to quickly prioritize among numerous pressing tasks
- Ability to adapt to change
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product.
Accounts Payable Clerk provides support across the company by fulfilling various accounting duties as required. Be able to sit and work on a computer for long periods of time.
McLeod Bros. Mechanical Inc. is a privately owned Canadian Corporation servicing the community with reliable plumbing, heating, process piping, welding, fabricating, pump repairs, iron working, with T.S.S.A and C.W.B registration.
COVID-19 STATEMENT McLeod Bros. Mechanical Inc. is an essential service and can operate during the pandemic with modifications to accommodate social distancing.
Interviews will be conducted in person depending on the situation and the company/candidates comfort level. Staff are equipped with hand sanitizer and face masks and adhere to social distancing protocols at all times.
IF THIS JOB FOR YOU? APPLY NOW! Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Jonathan Mcleod: email@example.com
Claudine Tynan: firstname.lastname@example.org