Position: NIGHT AUDITOR –Temporary Part Time
The Quality Inn & Suites Bay Front is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team. If you are a friendly, and motivated individual who likes customer service and can contribute to a positive work environment, please let us hear from you!
Work Hours: 11:00 PM TO 7:00 AM
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Comply with attendance policies and be available to work weekends
- Comfortable with computers and phones.
- Must have the ability to express themselves diplomatically with staff and guests
- Must be able to work and communicate in a professional and ethical manner with colleagues assisting where necessary to achieve and maintain standards.
- Must demonstrate the ability to independently solve problems
- Must be able to work & concentrate in a high volume area
- Must be efficient, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Possess a commitment to guest service
- Closing and balancing all room accounts.
- Counting and balancing cash and credit card receipts.
- Balancing direct bill accounts.
- Verifying and balancing vouchers.
- Running a trail balancing report
- Investigating or analyzing out-of-balance situations.
- Making adjustments or corrections to accounts as needed
- Printing and distributing various computer audit reports.
- Competing required venue and expense reports.
- Preparing guest folios for Express Check-out.
- Have knowledge of hotel fire and safety procedures.
- Reports to supervisors any guest complaints or security issues
Job Type: Temporary Part-time
- Previous Customer Service Experience/Hotel Experience Preferred
- English (Required)
- Bilingual Asset
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are asked to email their resumes to email@example.com. Please do not hand in resumes in-person.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org