Website Goodlife Fitness
A healthier, happier life is one step away
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer provides their clientele with the knowledge, motivation and coaching to achieve their personal fitness goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
What will you be doing?
• Prospecting for new clients
• Consult, understand and analyze your clients’ needs and goals
• Design personal fitness programs
• Support and promote all GoodLife Fitness Programs
What’s in it for you?
• Top notch training including:
– A New Personal Internship Program
– 3 days of Personal Training Base Camp with top leadership
– Paid Monthly Education Workshops secrets to success
– Subscription to the world’s number one education resource for Fitness Professionals
• Career advancement opportunities include:
– Future Leaders Program
– Assistant Fitness Manager
– Fitness Manager
– Personal Training Regional Manager
– Personal Training Director
– Vice President of Personal Training
• Competitive base pay, and excellent commission based income; monthly sales & service incentives and the ability to upgrade your level of Personal Training via our Blackbelt Development Program
• Paid for prospecting new clients
• Use of Fitness equipment
• $2 million liability insurance
• Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
Do you have what it takes?
– Passion for fitness
– Certification within the first 3 months of employment
– CPR Certification within 1 month of employment
– Strong sales ability
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others
– Willingness to accept ongoing coaching and feedback
– Works well in a team setting
– Enjoys a challenge
– A related degree or diploma is an asset, but not required
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are asked to apply online via the website link provided: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.Z536.y.K
Instead of sending the traditional cover letter, we’d love to hear how you are living the GoodLife – tell us why you’re passionate about fitness or more about your personal fitness journey
To apply for this job please visit adtrk.tw.