Website STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL INC.
Private Investigator (Surveillance)
- Are you an Analytical Thinker with a Sharp Eye and a Keen Attention to Detail?
- Do you enjoy examining an issue from all angles and have a background in Investigations? Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
- If you answered yes to each of these questions, then this role might be the perfect fit for you!
At Strictly Confidential Inc., we work closely with you and encourage your professional achievement and growth while empowering you to become better in all that you do. We offer innovative solutions that reduce risk, minimize loss, and help people feel more secure in their environments, providing the atmosphere for our clients to function at their greatest potential.
What will you do?
- As a Private Investigator, you have excellent problem-solving, communication, and investigative skills to allow you to produce comprehensive reports on your findings.
- Your work will take you outside of the office, traveling locally to conduct surveillance activities, and will also have a home office component with strict security measures in place.
- You bring to the role two years of experience, conducting mobile and foot surveillance for insurance claims, corporate investigations, child custody issues, and missing persons.
- In addition, you have completed the mandatory Private Investigator training course and possess a valid Private Investigator’s license.
- A diploma or degree in law and justice/criminology is also considered an asset, as is a background in legal and/or psychology fields.
What We Offer?
- You will have some flexibility in your workweek hours and may be required to work holidays, irregular hours, and days. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- We offer competitive wages and a kilometer (km) allowance.
- You will also need a computer, camera, and cell phone, and access to a motor vehicle that is suitable for surveillance, as well as a valid driver’s license.
Send us your cover letter and resume with three references to Denise at email@example.com We will contact you if we think you might be a good fit for the role.
At Strictly Confidential our recruitment process includes a series of phone interviews, as well as a personal interview while masking and practicing social distancing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org