Website Northside Auto Group
We want you to join our growing sales team at Northside Auto Group at our Toyota Dealership!
Join our successful Toyota dealership and as a motivated sales team member we will help you on the path to success from your very first day.
You will have ongoing training opportunities, a competitive benefits and commission package, and you will become a member of our family that values our people, their work and life goals, and their participation in the VERY BEST guest experience.
Our team members enjoy:
- Working at a fun, vibrant, exciting, respectful dealership
- Building excitement – ensuring every customer touch point is professional, yet fun.
- High demand, award winning vehicles that drive customers to the dealership
We are looking for Auto Sales Professionals who:
- Have a passion for serving their customers well, before and after delivery
- The energy and enthusiasm to be part of one of the fastest growing automotive sales teams in the industry
- Aspire to grow beyond this position
- Input of proven record of vehicle sales experience to this career-making opportunity
- Ready to earn an unlimited annual income
New Car Sales Representative Duties
- Start to finish contact – ensuring every customer touch point is professional, yet fun
- Follow up on all leads and get results
- Continuous product and sales training
- The best brand in the business
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Open floor with ability to sell new or used
- Large car inventory
- Significant advertising support to generate used car sales traffic
- Aggressive pay package
- Large customer base
- Health/medical benefit package
- Career advancement opportunities
New Car Sales Representative Requirements
- Driver’s License G
- OMVIC license is required and is a condition of employment
- Proven Automotive Sales Background Experience is an asset
- Elevated customer service
- Strong Relationship Building and Connection Making skills
- A “glass half full” attitude and the ability to focus on the positive side of things
- A coachable personality, and the desire to continually improve
APPLY TODAY TO BEGIN A REWARDING CAREER TOMORROW!
Job Type: Full-time
- auto sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- OMVIC (Required) and a condition of employment
- Driver’s License G (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org