Now hiring PSWs for full time/Part time work in the Sault Ste. Marie Area!
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic CAREGivers who will share in our mission to help seniors continue to live independently wherever they call home. In addition to supporting seniors and their families, you will enjoy flexible hours, training & development opportunities, access to 24/7 support staff and easy online scheduling. We believe in building trust, taking the lead, and sharing our hearts with clients and their families to optimize the level of care provided.
Description Our CAREGivers provide individualized care that supports the needs of our client’s and their families.
You will provide non-medical care which might include:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication cueing and reminders
- Personal care assistance and cueing
- Transportation and errands
- Alzheimer’s and other dementia care
- Palliative and end of life care
- Properly maintain documentation regarding client activities, tasks, progress or reporting concerns
- Treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Other responsibilities as required
How to Apply:
If you are dedicated and compassionate with caregiving experience, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and application online at: https://www.homeinstead.com/3009/home-care-jobs
Home Instead Senior Care is an equal opportunity employer, committed to meeting the standards of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require additional assistance or accommodations to complete the application process, please notify us directly.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
To apply for this job please visit www.homeinstead.com.