Boss Roofing Company
- Removing old roofing to be replaced
- Preparing surface of roofs by installing plywood and waterproof systems
- Installing, replacing, and repairing all types of roofing and shingles
- Working with a roofing team to keep projects on time and budget
- Clean and perform preparation of work-site, practice and promote safe work standards
- Operate various hand and power tools to complete projects
- Driver’s license would be preferred
- Working at Heights an asset
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Experience in roofing preferred, but willing to train inexperienced individuals who demonstrate strong work ethic and capacity to learn the trade.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50+ lbs
- Must have own transportation to work site every day
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are asked to submit a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com and quote job ID #6473 or drop off their applications at 503 Queen Street East during office hours.
We thank all applicants that apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org