SALES AND ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Load and manage rates in the property management system and room inventory.
- Complete request for proposals (RFP) in a timely fashion
- Point of contact for customers and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Prepares proposals for Individual, groups, meetings, conferences
- Coordinate and prepare catering contracts by liaising closely with the hotel restaurant
- Work closely with the front office/guest services team and prepare the schedule.
- Send out weekly invoices from the hotel system and post payments received by cheque or other methods
- May also work some front desk shifts during the week when required
- Ensure all information about the hotel on various booking websites/ online booking agents is up to date.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, punctual, flexible and reliable
- Friendly and a team player who is able to work in a team environment
- Previous relevant hotel experience and knowledge of Choice Advantage system an asset.
- Follow all the latest Covid-19 health and safety guidelines laid out by Algoma Public Health and Choice Hotels Canada for the safety of our guests and colleagues.
Applications to be emailed to: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for applying however, only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.