School Bus Driver- Sault Ste Marie ****NEW HIRE BONUS OFFERED**** (17288)
FIRST STUDENT, North America’s largest & leading School Bus Company is training and hiring steady part-time and spare drivers RIGHT NOW.
Competitive wages along with a NEW HIRE BONUS for SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS in our Sault Ste. Marie location. No mandatory night or weekend work.
HOURS OF WORK
Approximately 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday (September to June) on school days only.
Ideal for retirees, self-employed people with flexible schedules, or stay-at-home moms or dads.
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Safely driving students to and from school, following a prescribed route, on a daily basis during the school year.
• Performing daily vehicle safety inspections.
• Communicating clearly and interacting with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the public in a courteous, professional manner.
• Being part of a world-class organization.
• Security and opportunities for potential advancement
• Extra assignments may be available at many locations, but are not mandatory.
• FREE TRAINING and NEW HIRE BONUS available.
• Competitive wages and a well-maintained fleet of automatic vehicles.
• Making a difference in the lives of children.
• Still having lots of free time for yourself, your family or your other interests.
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s licence in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
• Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
• Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver’s licence and a very good driving record.
• Communicate clearly in English or French (depending on the area and school district requirements).
• Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, drug testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority. *MNST
TO APPLY: Please copy and paste the below link to your web browser to submit an online application
Top of Form
Closing date: June 01, 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org