Husky East Restaurant is looking for PT Servers who will provide great customer service to our customers! The Servers will strive to improve kitchen operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively with other employees to provide quality services to our customers.
Some duties include:
- Employee will operate point of sale system and handle all cash, debit, and credit transactions, as well as provide customer service on any customer inquiries.
- New employee will also be responsible for maintaining a clean work area and act as support staff for other employees.
- Must have a high level of communication in order to interact with customers, and other employees.
- Able to use cash register and effectively operate the P.O.S system.
- Must be friendly, and courteous and have experience working in customer service.
- Experience in handling cash is important, and must be able to be trusted with store cash flow on a daily basis.
Willing to learn and pass Health & Safety and WHMIS by employer
How to Apply
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes to Sault Community Career Centre by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Job ID # 10122 in the subject line.