Website Summit Community Foster Care
Summit Community Foster Care Inc. is looking for individuals who are looking for a career and opportunity to work with youth in our community. We’re currently seeking to hire residential youth workers for both our foster care and group care programs.
Youth Workers provide daily care and supervision of children ages 6-17 years old. Must be willing to work a variety of different shifts, including evenings, night shifts and weekends.
Youth Workers responsibilities include:
– Building relationships with the youth
– Mentoring, teaching, conflict resolution
– Problem solving and crisis management skills
– Assisting youth in achieving goals
– Working closely with community service providers
– Daily care responsibilities
– Administering medication
– Completing administrative tasks such as daily logs, booking appointments, incident reports, plan of cares.
We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic, leadership qualities, and problem solving skills.
Hiring documentation required:
– CPIC with vulnerable sectors act
– Medical note from a physician
– Immunization record (Tetanus in the last 10 years, Polio, Measles/Mumps/Rubella, Hep B, TB)
– Driver`s Abstract (3 year)
– Vehicle insurance (with 2 million dollar liability)
– Valid driver`s license
– First Aid/CPR
Please note that this position does call for regular access to a reliable vehicle, as you will be transporting youth to school, appointments, and various recreation opportunities.
Full-time and part-time hours available.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com