Local company in town is looking for an Undercoating Specialist/Detailer.
Job Overview – Description and Duties.
Using necessary equipment for undercoating vehicles with precise company standards, Make sure work is completed and vehicles are clean and presentable
Other duties as required, Coordinating all Jobs with coworkers and team members.
Using necessary equipment for cleaning and detailing. Maintaining Superior Auto Groups quality of customer service. Understanding and delivering the specific requirements of your Supervising Manager. Inspecting the vehicles thoroughly and recommending any repairs or additional reconditioning. Cleaning, waxing, polishing and refurbishing old and new vehicles. Maintaining all detailing equipment. Reporting any damage, dents or scratches to your supervising manager. Coordinating all Jobs with coworkers and team members.
- Should possess or develop excellent technical knowledge and skills regarding auto detailing.
- Should have the ability to effectively use and operate service machinery and tools. Good time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to the changing demands of the sales and service department.
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate work functions with other departments.
- Working independently without supervision. Excellent work ethic.
- Complete all Health & safety training.
- Safety footwear.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to Sault Community Career Centre, 503 Queen Street East either in person, via fax (705)759-3367 or by email: email@example.com. Please quote job #5428.
We thank all applicants.
Closing date – May 25, 2018
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org