Cedarwood Lodge, a Long Term Care Facility in Sault Ste. Marie is currently accepting applications for Registered Nurse (RN)
- Provides nursing care in accordance with established policy and within the scope of practice of a RN
- Responsible for making decisions, exercising judgment to ensure best possible nursing care is provided.
- Develops and sustains a plan of care to meet residents’ assessed need.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records of nursing care delivered.
INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, RESPECT, COMMITMENT
If you want to be part of a team that upholds these values, then you belong at Cedarwood Lodge!
- Experience in long term care preferred.
- Certificate of competency in Ontario
- Demonstrates a professional working knowledge of all equipment using in the delivery of nursing care.
- Proficiency with WORD, email, internet use and computerized documentation
Please submit your resume to:
705-450-5264 ext. 2002