We want to invite you to register for our FREE virtual International Student Job Skills Workshop Series!
We’re offering three virtual workshops to choose from depending on your needs – Employment Readiness, Resume & Cover Letter, and Job Search & Communications.
During the Employment Readiness workshop, we’ll discuss:
- The free job seeker services that are available to you
- Resume basics and how to “Canadianize” your resume
- Job search do’s and don’ts
- How to do your own labour market research
- Networking to get a job
- Job interview basics and how to answer questions with confidence
During the Resume & Cover Letter Workshop, we’ll discuss:
- What is a resume?
- Resume basics
- Two most common resume types
- Parts of a resume
- How to make a perfect cover letter
During the Job Search & Communications Workshop, we’ll discuss:
- Where to find job postings
- Determining job eligibility
- How to apply
- Job expectations
- Hiring best practices
These virtual workshops will be offered regularly, so you can sign up for the date and time that works best for your schedule.
To register to attend any of the workshops, please complete our registration form here: https://forms.office.com/r/bwGwAXkHwV.
Please note that you’ll receive an invite to join the workshop(s) you picked 24 hours before they’re scheduled to start.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 705.759.0909 extension 4246.
We hope to see you there!